The Vampire Diaries-Bg
Здравейте и добре дошли в новият форум посветен на "Дневниците на вампира". Регистрирайте се и помогнете за развиването на този форум.

-Админ
The Vampire Diaries-Bg
Здравейте и добре дошли в новият форум посветен на "Дневниците на вампира". Регистрирайте се и помогнете за развиването на този форум.

-Админ
The Vampire Diaries-Bg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Vampire Diaries-Bg

Добре дошли във форума The Vampire Diaries - BG

ИндексПоследни снимкиТърсенеРегистрирайте сеВход
Посетете и....
Paul Wesley on Damon kissing Elena: “At the end of the day, he [Stefan] absolutely loves his brother.” Banerq http://stars-rpg.bulgarianforum.net/forum.htm
Търсене

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Книга 1 - "Пробуждането"
Paul Wesley on Damon kissing Elena: “At the end of the day, he [Stefan] absolutely loves his brother.” EmptyСря Юни 01, 2011 7:26 pm by fergis

» Рожденни дни
Paul Wesley on Damon kissing Elena: “At the end of the day, he [Stefan] absolutely loves his brother.” EmptyПон Дек 20, 2010 9:25 pm by gabolinno

» Всичко за мен
Paul Wesley on Damon kissing Elena: “At the end of the day, he [Stefan] absolutely loves his brother.” EmptyПон Ное 29, 2010 8:49 pm by gabolinno

» Как Катрин става вампир и от кой?
Paul Wesley on Damon kissing Elena: “At the end of the day, he [Stefan] absolutely loves his brother.” EmptyВто Ное 02, 2010 6:36 pm by Dulce_Veneno

» Снимки от 9-ти епизод ''Катрин''
Paul Wesley on Damon kissing Elena: “At the end of the day, he [Stefan] absolutely loves his brother.” EmptyВто Ное 02, 2010 6:35 pm by Dulce_Veneno

» Игра на думи
Paul Wesley on Damon kissing Elena: “At the end of the day, he [Stefan] absolutely loves his brother.” EmptyПон Ное 01, 2010 5:27 pm by gabolinno

» Искам...намирам
Paul Wesley on Damon kissing Elena: “At the end of the day, he [Stefan] absolutely loves his brother.” EmptyПон Ное 01, 2010 5:26 pm by gabolinno

» Къде бихте отишли с предишния ?
Paul Wesley on Damon kissing Elena: “At the end of the day, he [Stefan] absolutely loves his brother.” EmptyПон Ное 01, 2010 5:17 pm by gabolinno

» Познай колко е годишен следващия
Paul Wesley on Damon kissing Elena: “At the end of the day, he [Stefan] absolutely loves his brother.” EmptyПон Ное 01, 2010 5:15 pm by gabolinno

Poll
Харесва ли ви форума?
Страхотно е
Paul Wesley on Damon kissing Elena: “At the end of the day, he [Stefan] absolutely loves his brother.” I_vote_lcap29%Paul Wesley on Damon kissing Elena: “At the end of the day, he [Stefan] absolutely loves his brother.” I_vote_rcap
 29% [ 4 ]
Не ми харесва
Paul Wesley on Damon kissing Elena: “At the end of the day, he [Stefan] absolutely loves his brother.” I_vote_lcap0%Paul Wesley on Damon kissing Elena: “At the end of the day, he [Stefan] absolutely loves his brother.” I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Горе-долу
Paul Wesley on Damon kissing Elena: “At the end of the day, he [Stefan] absolutely loves his brother.” I_vote_lcap21%Paul Wesley on Damon kissing Elena: “At the end of the day, he [Stefan] absolutely loves his brother.” I_vote_rcap
 21% [ 3 ]
Оригинално е
Paul Wesley on Damon kissing Elena: “At the end of the day, he [Stefan] absolutely loves his brother.” I_vote_lcap50%Paul Wesley on Damon kissing Elena: “At the end of the day, he [Stefan] absolutely loves his brother.” I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 7 ]
Общо гласове : 14
Affiliates
free forum
Май 2024
ПонВтоСряЧетПетСъбНед
КалендарКалендар

Paul Wesley on Damon kissing Elena: “At the end of the day, he [Stefan] absolutely loves his brother.”

Go down 
АвторСъобщение
Lady_Mi
Admin
Admin
Lady_Mi

Брой мнения : 138
Точки : 463
Местожителство : Роузууд

Paul Wesley on Damon kissing Elena: “At the end of the day, he [Stefan] absolutely loves his brother.” Empty
ПисанеЗаглавие: Paul Wesley on Damon kissing Elena: “At the end of the day, he [Stefan] absolutely loves his brother.”   Paul Wesley on Damon kissing Elena: “At the end of the day, he [Stefan] absolutely loves his brother.” EmptyСъб Авг 28, 2010 4:37 pm

Paul Wesley on Damon kissing Elena: “At the end of the day, he [Stefan] absolutely loves his brother.” 24515710

I was on set in Atlanta with Paul Wesley and Ian Somerhalder while they shot some emotional scenes between the brothers – including the scene you see in the trailer below, where Damon fills Stefan in on that fateful kiss.

On a break from filming, Paul sat down to talk to me about Stefan’s head space when he finds out that Damon kissed Elena – or at least, the girl he thought was Elena.

“Oh, the kiss. Stefan’s first reaction is, ‘I’m going to kill you. Like I am going to literally kill you, rip you apart. This is my beautiful girl. This is the love of my life. Stay the hell away,’” Wesley says.

Ooh, feisty.

Now that Stefan’s off the human blood, he’s gone back to being the rational brother, and he hesitates before the whole fratricide thing becomes an issue. “The thing is,” Wesley explains, “Damon and Stefan have done this dance before. All Stefan is thinking is ‘I’m not going to let you do this to me.’ Eventually, his second reaction is to realize that his anger has never gotten him anywhere with Damon. Fighting fire with fire is just going to get you fire.”

Carrying on the pretense of being Elena was just another way for Katherine to toy with the Salvatores — her favorite pastime. This time, though, Stefan is going to do his best to keep her from coming between them.

“He’s furious with Damon for acting on his feelings for Elena, but more than that, he’s afraid that with everything that’s going on, Damon is going to shut down again. He’s going to lose all the humanity that Stefan and Elena have cultivated in him. Stefan can’t let that happen. At the end of the day, he absolutely loves his brother, and that’s a significant element of the story. In my opinion, it’s the most significant element of the story.”

Wesley pauses and grins. “He’s still really freakin’ pissed, though.”
Върнете се в началото Go down
https://thevampirediaries-bg.catsboard.com

Paul Wesley on Damon kissing Elena: “At the end of the day, he [Stefan] absolutely loves his brother.”
Върнете се в началото 
Страница 1 от 1